Compensation For Chronic Pain Calculation
Additional or independent compensation is often awarded for conditions which include or cause chronic pain. If you experience a chronic pain condition following an injury, you have a right to receive compensation. Chronic pain may be directly caused by an injury or merely exacerbated by it. Compensation may also be called for when an injury brings on recurrence of an existing chronic pain condition.
* Chronic Pain Syndrome: £7,000 – £42,000 – Chronic pain syndrome compensation amounts
Compensation awards for CPS vary based on the severity of the syndrome in the specific case.
- Fibromyalgia: Payouts are often in the following range £22,350 – £43,000
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Typical compensation is approximately £32,750.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (aka complex regional pain syndrome): £16,700 – £66,000
- Somatoform Disorder: Typical compensation is approximately £30,000.
If an injury has afflicted you or a loved one with any of the injuries described here, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
Claiming Compensation For Chronic Pain – What’s Involved?
Claiming compensation for chronic pain is much like claiming compensation for other physical ills and personal injury/injuries.
You may wish to get in touch with a personal injury solicitor (like us here at Goldman Knightley LTD), who can help you with your claim on a no win no fee basis, for a range of different types of Chronic pain, everything from Fibromyalgia to various types of Dystrophy and most any other types of Chronic pain known medically that aren’t your fault or as a result of your direct actions.
Why Should I Consider Claiming Compensation For Chronic Pain?
- Nothing to lose – due to the fact that claims of this nature here at theYEC are handled on a no win no fee basis, there is no upfront fees and therefore no financial risk to victims of Chronic pain or Chronic pain syndrome, which is a pretty good incentive to at least find out more about what could be available financially as compensation for the issue.
- We are experts – We can handle Chronic illness of any type in our processes, our solicitors are more than capable and willing to handle all ailments and ills’ provided there is a valid claim upon the initial assessment (which is free and no obligation)
- No obligation – There is no obligation until our paperwork is signed and you are happy to proceed with a claim.
- The Payouts For Chronic Pain – The compensation is a substantial amount with the sums of money paid being in the five figures for successful claimants (often)
The above four reasons are strong incentives for claimants to get in touch.
Feel free to contact us with your potential claim or the claim of a friend or loved one and we can offer you a free assessment to establish whether or not the case is viable.