Compensation For Chronic Pain Calculation
Additional or independent compensation is often awarded for conditions which include or cause chronic pain. If you experience a chronic pain condition following an injury, you have a right to receive compensation. Chronic pain may be directly caused by an injury or merely exacerbated by it. Compensation may also be called for when an injury brings on recurrence of an existing chronic pain condition.
* Chronic Pain Syndrome: £7,000 – £42,000
Compensation awards for CPS vary based on the severity of the syndrome in the specific case.
- Fibromyalgia: £22,350 – £43,000
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Typical compensation is approximately £32,750.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (aka complex regional pain syndrome): £16,700 – £66,000
- Somatoform Disorder: Typical compensation is approximately £30,000.
If an injury has afflicted you or a loved one with any of the injuries described here, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.