Mis Sold Pension Claims Compensation
TheYEC are experts when it comes to dealing with financial claims. We fully understand the importance of your request. Our teams of experts will treat your mis-sold pension claim with the respect, understanding and professionalism it deserves. By choosing our services, you will be making the right choice.
Mis-Sold Pension Compensation Amounts
The truth of the matter is that compensation amount varies from case to case. However, a majority of the claims range way into thousands of pounds. The moment you give us a call, one of our professional members will take the time to assess your situation. If they feel you have a legitimate claim, you will be assigned an experienced mis-sold pension advisor who will take on your case.
It is tough to know the amount you are owed not until you give us a call. For this reason, call us today to get justice regarding mis-sold pension.
Pension Mis-Selling Are You a Victim?
There are several ways or reasons used that led to a mis-sold pension. This is because pensions are one of the financial products that are widely and commonly mis-sold by banks and other financial institutions. In the UK, financial regulators have seen an increase in complaints related to pensions. This has resulted to millions in refunds as well as banks paying substantial fines as a result.
However, are you one of the many UK victims? How can you tell?
Well, it is important to note that pension consultants have a rigorous code of practice they are needed to follow. Nevertheless, you may be one of those who has been sold pension unfairly, or you have not been made aware of other better options. Mis-sold occurs when:
- Not Given Enough Information – This is a situation where some information was deliberately removed or not given for you to make an informed decision.
- Health & Medical Issues – This is a situation where your adviser fails to take your health and medical issues into account or did not ask.
- Provided with The Wrong Option – This is a situation where you were advised to take out your personal pension, whereas a company scheme was in a position to give you a better deal.
- •Shopping Around for Deals – This is a situation where you were not given the opportunity to shop for better deals.
If any of the above applies to you, then you should apply for mis-sold pension compensation. Give us a call today to know the steps to take to reclaim thousands of owed sums, due to careless mis-sold pension assignment, pension mis-selling, plan, or annuity.
How Do I Claim for Mis-sold Pension Compensation?
The chances are that you are wondering how the whole claim process works? And How long it takes for you to get your potential refund?
Well, the important thing to note is that each case is different. However, we always try to estimate the time and outline the whole process as clearly as possible. We give pension mis-selling advises to everyone across the UK, which you know covers Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England.
After the initial inquiry, either through a telephone call or online portal communication; we will send you a small claim pack to complete and return to us. When we receive the documents, you have 14 days to cancel your claim if you wish to do so.
We contact your pension adviser or provider; in which they have 40 days to provide us with your file. We will review the record the moment we get it. We will contact you if we need any clarification.
We will then file a mis-sold pension claim for you. The provider or adviser has 8 weeks to reply to the complaint, and they sometimes ask for an extension of 2 – 4 weeks.
After the time has expired, your claim may be upheld, and you might be paid your compensation. If by any chance your claim has not been confirmed, we present your case to the Financial Ombudsman (however, we will need your authorisation before this step is taken).
Why Choose TheYEC?
We pride ourselves in helping every customer a contender against large UK pension advisers and providers. This has been made possible by our efforts of only employing exceptional team members, who are committed to helping our clients.
We always ensure that we offer the best level; of customer service while doing our best to deliver results. By taking advantage of our services, you will feel comfortable that you came to the right place.
Our Promise To Our Client:
- Commitment to Results – We believe that some persons or financial institutes have taken advantage of the public for too long. Our team will fight your claim to the end and ensure your case is as strong as it will be. As such, if you have been mis-sold, truly you deserve a refund.
- Transparency – All our processes are transparent, and you will continuously receive updates regarding your claiming process.
- Confidentiality – We take data protection very seriously, and we do everything seriously. We will never pass on your information to third parties, and all the data you gave us is held securely. With us, you can be confident that your details are safe.
- Legitimacy – We are regulated by The Claims Management Regulators regarding regulated claims activities. As such, you should have peace of mind that you are working with a legitimate team.
- Easy Communication – We always use the language you understand when explaining financial or legal matters. As such, you should never expect technical jargons with us. At the same time, we explain everything step by step. We give you the opportunity to ask questions, and we will answer it fairly, and honestly
- Customer Service – Our Customers Are Kings and Queens. We offer high-quality customer services, and we always act in their best interest. We treat everything we do and the customers we get with the utmost respect.
- Cooling Off Period – The moment we have received your signed document, you have 14 days in which you may choose to cancel. The time is used to consider whether you are making the right decision and get an opportunity to test our services.
- Individuality – Everybody is different from each other, and this is a fact. To ensure customer satisfaction, we treat each case on its individual merits. This means we take time to get to know you and your circumstances, rather than generalising every case number. This technique has proven to get the best results for every claim.
Mis-Sold Pension Claims – Start Now
We have many years of helping customers reclaim owed mis-sold financial products. You can be one of our clients by simply filling our claim form. Then our professional expert will assist you reclaim what belongs to you.