Our charter was created to showcase our dedication to our customers. We believe that every individual has the right to representation and compensation for a personal injury.
If you have been injured due to another individual’s negligence, you should not feel as if you are the underdog.
Our charter explains what you should expect when you file a compensation claim with our solicitors. It explains each promise that our solicitor firm agrees to. We want your claim process to be as stress-free as possible.
Here is a list of our promises.
- We aim to answer all phone calls within ten seconds
- Within a couple of minutes, we will tell you if you should file a claim
- We do not require any upfront money. If we do not win your case, there is no fee. Find out more information about our no win no fee promise.
- Explain each step so you will know what to expect
- Put you in contact with a solicitor should you decide to proceed.
Our solicitors promise to:
- Explain the value of your claim at the earliest opportunity possible so you know what to expect.
- Explain the claim process and how long you should expect the process to take.
- Respond to all email queries and telephone queries in one business day.
- Respond to all letter queries in three business days.
- If your claim cannot proceed, the solicitor will explain the reason why it cannot proceed.
- Send a final settlement to you within three days of receiving the settlement.
Finally, the solicitor will be available to answer any questions that may arise during your claim process. If you do not qualify for our no win no fee service, your solicitor will explain why you do not qualify.
What Our Charter to Our Customers Means
- We believe that an accident should not interfere with our customers’ lives.
- We want to make your personal injury compensation claim as simple, clear and straightforward as possible.
- We think that our customers should know what to expect when they contact us to make a personal injury claim.
Our charter also states that all of our advisors are based in the UK and legally trained so they can handle all of your questions. Additionally, each of our personal injury specialists are members of the Law Society and Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
We never use any spam marketing or make cold calls. We will never give your information away to any organisation without your consent.
How Can You Give Feedback?
We are proud of the service that we provide, which is why we work hard to improve the claim filing process to make it as easy as possible for our customers. We believe our charter and promise to our customers is why we are an industry leader when it comes to personal injury claims. If you experience an issue with our service, contact us immediately.